- In North America
Phone — (310) 424-9534
- In Israel
Phone/Fax — 02-5363449
Cell — 050-5307130
Phone/Fax — 972-2-5363449
Cell — 972-50-5307130
Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Skype
- Favorite Sites & Activities
- Family Israel Tours
- Family Vacation Israel
- Family Adventure Tours
- Israel Day Tours
- Adult Tours
- Historical and Study Tours
- Jewish Israel Tours
- Multi Day Tours
- Celebration Tours
- Dynamic Sites & Activities
- Kids Travel Israel
- Day Tours
- General Info
- Reservation info
If you plan to spend a few days in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, Day Tours are the way to go!
- Please review the Sample Itineraries shown here.
- The tours can be modified to fit multiple ages and different backgrounds.
- You can combine sites and/or activities from multiple itineraries, as long as you stay within the same tour area.
Tours do not operate on Shabbat or Holidays
All itineraries are subject to change at anytime
Advance Reservation Required. Check out the Reservations Info page for pricing and Tour reservation.
Day Tours depart from Jerusalem.
- Old City Area – History of the 1st and 2nd Temple period. City of David (Ir David), Warren’s Shaft, Davidson Museum and the Southern Wall excavations, Western Wall (Kotel) , Jewish Quarter area.
- Modern History (with a little fun)- famous landmarks commemorating the creation of our great state. Ammunition Hill, Mt Nebi Samuel, Gush Etzion, Haas Promenade, Avshalom Stalactite Cave .
- Judean Lowlands #1 – (challenging, historical, fun) – Tel Azeikah climb (Where David slew Goliath), Underground Cave Dwellers at Beit Guvrin, Latrun Tank Museum.
- Judean Lowlands #2 – (challenging, historical, fun) Kibbutz Kefar Etzion, Underground cave dwellers at Beit Guvrin, JNF Plant-A-Tree, Latrun Tank Museum
- South of Jerusalem – (exciting, military history, fun) Ayalon Secret Munitions Factory, Latrun Tank Museum, Stalactite cave
- Jerusalem Landmarks – (educational, historical) Herzl interactive Museum, Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, Jerusalem Viewpoints
Please contact me for more info.
I see myself as your “madrich” – your guide, counselor and much more. For over 20 years I have been leading people from all walks of life on Israel Tours. I have explored Israel with business persons, seniors, singles, newly marrieds, teenagers, grandparents, and families with kids.
My tours are geared to both young and old alike. Each Tour day will be designed just for you! Hands on Experiences, creative site visits, mind -boggling tales, challenging discussions, all told while traveling through Israel with lots of patience and a dynamic sense of humor.
Flexibility, Attention to Detail, and Focus on you, the client, is what I do best!